Open main menu

René and Gaston Caudron started producing planes in 1909, forming Caudron Frères in Issy-Les-Moulineaux, Paris. Their early G.3, and G.4 pushers were some of the first planes to be armed, and they performed well for their time. Later Caudron converted to more traditional two- and three-seat tractor biplanes.

Production aircraft from the Great War or shortly thereafter include:

ReferencesEdit

Bibliography
  • Dr. James J. Davilla and Arthur M. Soltan. French Aircraft of the First World War. Flying Machines Press, 1997. ISBN 0-9637110-4-0.
  • W.M. Lamberton and E.F. Cheesman, Reconnaissance & Bomber Aircraft of the 1914-1918 War. Great Britain: Harleyford Publications Ltd., 1962.